The Alcatel-Lucent 7302 ISAM, now marketed as the Nokia 7302 ISAM, (Intelligent Services Access Manager) is a high-density IP Access Node and a member of Alcatel-Lucent’s ISAM family of IP Access products.
Evolution of the Alcatel-Lucent 7302 ISAM
There are multiple generations of the 7302 ISAM, each being an improved and updated version of its predecessor; designed to meet the requirements of the advance in available technologies. Carritech stock a wide range of these products and can help you to identify the parts you may require for existing systems.
The final update, ‘Release 4.2’ is the third-generation IP DSLAM for application-enabled access. It is designed to meet the requirements of the third wave of broadband access evolution, and includes:
- Residential, mobile and business applications converge on a single IP/Ethernet/MPLS access platform
- Application and subscriber intelligence to extract more value from the network
- Mass-market FTTx that deliver 50 Mb/s and beyond
‘Release 4.2’ brings the possibility for smooth evolution to Next Generation Fiber Access, with lower CAPEX/OPEX investments.
The Alcatel-Lucent 7302 ISAM offers full multiservice support (data, voice, video, and business services) for up to 3,456 subscribers per standard 600mm x 600mm ETSI footprint. This IP Access family offers voice services with PSTN feature parity from central offices and cabinets, allowing a deployment of Triple Play services by combining voice, data and video services on a single IP Access platform. The ISAM Voice Package maximizes performance and quality by distributing the line termination boards in access nodes, and optimizes the operational cost by using shared VoIP gateways in central access nodes.
The ISAM IP Access Nodes offer 48p VDSL2, and also support Active Ethernet line cards. The VDSL2 line cards support all 8/12/17 profiles and are ADSL/ADSL2+ compatible, while the 16p Active Ethernet line cards support Fast Ethernet over point-to-point fiber. The Alcatel-Lucent 7302 ISAM offers 18 slots for any combination of line cards, splitters, and voice boards, thus offering high port density and deployment flexibility.
The Alcatel-Lucent 7302 ISAM is optimized for mass deployments of triple-play services, acting as an aggregation point for remote access nodes such as the Alcatel-Lucent 7330 ISAM FTTN. Controller and link redundancy and Multiple Spanning Tree Protocol (MSTP) support ensure high availability (99.999%). Single- and Dual-Ended Line Testing (SELT/DELT) technologies offer extensive line diagnostics functionality, enabling fast triple-play network operations.
- Non-blocking architecture with distributed processing
- High-density access node with 18 slots for a mix of line termination (LT) cards, voice cards, and splitters
- Choice of standard 24G, medium capacity 100G and high-capacity 320G controller
- Controller options: single, redundant, load sharing
- Choice of 1G, 2.5G or 10G line cards
- New fiber line cards: 8-port GPON LT, and 32-port GigE LT
- Vast range of DSL and voice line cards: High-capacity VDSL2, 48-port VDSL2, 72-port multi-ADSL, 48-port multi ADSL with integrated splitters, 72-port POTS card
- Integrated voice support (SIP and H.248) with ISAM voice
- High-stability clock and clock synchronization support with Synchronous Ethernet, BITS and NTR
- Support for L2 and MaxSNRM green DSL technologies
- Support of MPLS