Some of the Cisco routers Carritech can help you with are:
Cisco 800 Series
Integrated services routers allow small offices to operate secure concurrent services including 1-6 firewall, VPNs ad wireless LAN at broadband speeds.
- Wireless supports: Optional IEEE 802.11 b/g on 850 and 870 Series
- Enhanced security features including stateful inspection firewall and hardware assisted encryption and QoS (Cisco 830 and 870 Series) features for VoIP.
- DMZ, Dial back up and out-of-band management (Cisco 830 and 870 Series)
- SDM GUI tool got simple and advanced configuration.
Cisco 1800 Series
Modular and fixed architectures – Offer wide variety o LAN and WAN options: network interfaces of Cisco 1841 are field-upgradeable for flexibility and to accommodate future technologies.
- Fixed configuration models offer 10/100 ethernet, ADSL over ISDN, ADSL over POTS or G.SHDSL WAN interfaces with integrated ISDN BRI (1801, 1802, 1803 and 1812) or analog modems (1811) backup interfaces
- Wireless LAN access using IEEE 802.11 a/b/g available for all models of the 1800 Series.
Cisco 2800 Series
Integrated Services routers that are optimized for the secure, wire-speed delivery of concurrent 1-14 data, voice, and video services for small to midsized business and enterprise branch routing.
- Superior performance with multiple services enabled for 1-6 T1/E1 links.
- Advanced security features including Stateful firewalls, IPS, VPN and NAC.
- Built-in encryption using DES, 3DES and AES.
- Wireless access point supporting IEEE 802.11 a/b/g WLANs.
Cisco 3800 Series
Integrated Services Routers.
- Highest performance and densities with the ability to run concurrent data, security, voice and advance services on wire-speed up to T3/E3.
- Higher availability and resiliency with Online Insertion and Removal (OIR), redundant system and inline power options.
- High-speed WAN interface cards (HWICs) free up network module slots for other services.
- Enhanced security.
- Expanded default and maximum memory capacity with Error Correction Code (ECC) DDR SDRAM memory to detect and correct SDRAM errors without user intervention.
Cisco 7200 Series
Optimized OC3-GE WAN-edge router providing intelligent services, high modularity, high performance, investment protection and scalability in a small form factor.
- Modular 3 RU chassis.
- 4- or -6-slot models for Port/Service Adapters.
- 1 I/O slots
- Choice of system processors (NPE) for up to 2 Mbps performance.
- Built in Gigabit Ethernet connectivity (3 ports on NPE-G2)(copper or fibre)
- Wide variety of LAN and WAN options, including Ethernet, Fast-Ethernet, Gigabit Ethernet, Token Ring, serial, ISDN, HSSI, ATM and Packet over SONET as well as voice support including IP-to-IP Gateway and QoS.
Cisco 7600 Series
- Consolidated WAN/MAN/LAN in a single platform.
- Scalable backplane bandwidth from 32Gbps to 720gbps and performance from 30Mpps to over 400 Mpps with Sup720 and distributed forwarding line cards.
- High-volume aggregation of service-enable Ethernet.
- Wide range of WAN/MAN interfaces from NxDS0, T1, T3 to OC48 with line rate services.
- Ideal for service provider edge, metropolitan area network and triple play deployments, and high-end enterprise solutions.
- Supports Catalyst 6500 series line cards and 75/7200 port adapters.
Cisco 10700 Series
Service provider-class metro edge services router.
- Optimized building block for the next generation metro Ethernet/IP access networks.
- Equipped with either (24) 10/100 or 4 Gbe and 8 FE ports for customer access and OC-48c/STM-16c dynamic packet transport/resilient packet ring (DPT/RPR) technology or Packet over SONET (POS) for metro optical connectivity.
- Supports IEEE 802.17 standard compliant RPR technology.
Cisco XR 12000/12000 Series
Service-class multiservice-edge router to enable customer to transition toward a converged IP network infrastructure.
- Supports edge-optimized line cards maximizing the value of line-rate edge applications with 10G uplinks while sustaining line-rate performance.
- Up to nine chassis options with the new power supply and blower enhancements supporting a portfolio of SPAs and SIPs.
- Extensive portfolio of line cards and SPAs that support POS, ATM, Ethernet, DPT/RPR and copper, channelized physical interfaces.
- Service-related enhancements (L3VPN, L2VPN, QoS) that ensures traffic differentiation while meeting the strictest customer service-level agreements.