This packet optical transport (POT) platform supports any mix of traffic, from all-circuit to all-packet, with an up to 1.2Tb/s switching capacity fabric and 100 Gigabit Ethernet optical interfaces.
As part of a large 1850 TSS portfolio for POT networks, the TSS-320H supports a combination of transport technologies — including Carrier Ethernet, Multi-Protocol Label Switching-Transport Profile (MPLS-TP), wavelength division multiplexing (WDM) and TDM.
Two protected switching fabrics, each offering two options:
- 1.28Tb/s packet-based switching capacity or 320Gb/s HO SDH TDM switching capacity
- 800Gb/s packet-based switching capacity or 160Gb/s HO SDH TDM switching capacity
- 16 full slots (or 32 half slots) for I/O cards with the following traffic capability:
- 8 full slots with 100Gb/s
- 8 full slots with 60Gb/s
- All half slots with 10Gb/s
- Two protected controllers
- Two protected power supplies
- One fan tray with fully redundant fans
- Up to two subracks in a standard ETSI rack